- 12 September—Benjamin Steege (Columbia University): The Unnatural Attitude in Weimar Musical Thought
- 10 October—David Trippett (University of Cambridge): Sensing the Limits of the World
- 7 November—Jennifer Hsieh (Stanford University): Hearing Objectified: (Re)producing Noise through Decibel Measurements and Audio Recordings under Taiwan’s Noise Management System
- 12 December—Mara Mills (New York University) & Jonathan Sterne (McGill University): The Speed of Sound: Sequences from the History of Time Stretching and Pitch Shifting
- 16 January—Xiaochang Li (Max Planck Institute for the History of Science): Signal, Symbol, Measure, Model
All colloquia take place from 13:30 to 15:30 in the seminar room of the MPIWG Villa (Harnackstraße 5). The papers are available one week in advance.