All colloquia take place from 14:00 to 16:00 in the Seminar Room of the MPIWG Villa (Harnackstraße 5). The papers are available one week in advance by request.
- March 15—Laurenz Lütteken (Universität Zürich): Mozart as a Reader
- April 12—Joeri Bruyninckx (MPIWG): Scientific Scores and Musical Ears
- May 10—Anke te Heesen (Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin): The Earwitness Thoma Kuhn
- June 14—Olga Touloumi (Bard College): Laboratories of Intelligibility, c. 1942
- July 5—Trevor Pinch (Cornell University): How the Turn to Sound Studies Could Modulate Method